Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’d like help with an issue I’m having, I bought a new Xbox series X yesterday and I got MK1 today, when I tried launching MK1 the game just closes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TactualRobin146, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X

I’d like help with an issue I’m having, I bought a new Xbox series X yesterday and I got MK1 today, when I tried launching MK1 the game just closes. After trying a few things nothing worked and then I figured out that some other games also don’t open. Every time I try to open a game it crashes, I’ve deleted the games, soft reset my Xbox, unplugged it, factory reset it, checked WiFi connection and even did a troubleshoot when told me nothing was wrong. Someone please help me.

:)

TactualRobin146, Oct 22, 2023
  2. scott macinnes Win User

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit ww.xbox.com/support"

Hi I’m having the same problem, can’t launch any 360 game on the series x . I checked the xbox status and nothing showing . Any help would be appreciated
  3. VictorPerov Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

I can’t launch Forza horizon 4 on my series X to. Some problems, i guess.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why can’t you Microsoft people make the Xbox series s play discs

"so why can’t you guys just do that."

They have, it's called Xbox Series X.
  5. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again, I would like to know if you have already tried all the recommended steps and if the problem still persists.

I wait your answer!
Thema:

1. Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Why can’t launch

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Why can’t I launch my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I launch my realm: So I recently created a realm for me and my friends but it won’t start. I’ve tried everything that I could think like uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft restart my Xbox and my router but it...