why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

Discus and support why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by taiylormckeon, Sep 18, 2018.

1. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you need my card details for this and if i cant buy it with
    Microsoft credit why cant i buy it in top up form like my gold cant you give me one good reason why or do i just miss out unless i comply?

:)

taiylormckeon, Sep 18, 2018
  2. VCOLL
    VCOLL Guest
    CREDIT CARD NEEDED? to buy 360 games?

So theres an awsome deal on 360 games BUT I CANT BUY ANY WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD!?! I DONT NEED 1 TO BUY XB1 GAMES JUST THE MAGICAL 360 STORE MUST USE CREDIT CARDS SO WHY GIVE THE OPTION OF $ ON MY ACCOUNT IF I CANT SPEND IT ON WHAT I WANT!? ive complained
    about this for the LAST TIME! Mabey a news post will get a response. This is a BLATANT ATEMPT TO FORCE CONSUMERS TO GIVE YOU CREDIT CARD INFO & for what? 360 games?! MICRO$OFT SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

VCOLL, Sep 18, 2018
  3. xDTAxBEASTx
    xDTAxBEASTx Guest
    xbox live

I have just bought 15$ of microssoft money to buy 1 mounth membership since I don't have a credit card why wont it let me buy gold have I just wasted $15 on this bull crap?? I want gold I cant even use my free trail because I don't have a payment method
    so I bought some Microsoft money and I cant even buy gold wth ??????

xDTAxBEASTx, Sep 18, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

Hi there,

since this is feedback I advise you to post it at Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice where you can vote for feedback or create a feedback post yourself where others can vote for.

Side note: I think it is possible to purchase prepaid cards for Game pass, but not sure if they are available in all regions.

5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Almost all subscription services, including game pass, require credit card details to prevent payment issues and fraud.

Tormaz, Sep 19, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    An alternative would be to purchase a prepaid game pass card.

Smwutches, Sep 19, 2018
  7. You can use Microsoft account credit to pay for GamePass. I do every month. the only reason it asks for secondary payment method is to cover the recurring fee if you don't have the balance available every month

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 19, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello there!

As stated above, another option would be purchasing the pre paid card for gamepass from a third party retailer. Being concerned about unintended purchases is completely understandable!

Contacting us
    is a great way to verify and receive confirmation that the credit or debit card used for a subscription has been removed.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Nov 3, 2018
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card details

You can use Microsoft account credit to pay for GamePass. I do every month. the only reason it asks for secondary payment method is to cover the recurring fee if you don't have the balance available every month
  10. Tormaz Win User

why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card details

Hello!

Almost all subscription services, including game pass, require credit card details to prevent payment issues and fraud.
  11. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there!

As stated above, another option would be purchasing the pre paid card for gamepass from a third party retailer. Being concerned about unintended purchases is completely understandable!

Contacting us
    is a great way to verify and receive confirmation that the credit or debit card used for a subscription has been removed.

Hope this helps!
  12. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

since this is feedback I advise you to post it at http://feedback.xbox.com where you can vote for feedback or create a feedback post yourself where others can vote for.

Side note: I think it is possible to purchase prepaid cards for Game pass, but not sure if they are available in all regions.
  13. Smwutches Win User

An alternative would be to purchase a prepaid game pass card.
Thema:

1. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ... - Similar Threads - why cant Microsoft

2. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  3. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  4. why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft: im lookin at terraia for pc on microsoft store and it aint working then i looked on xbox home page and it said only for xbox i have a xbox gamepass and i wanted to use that to get terraria on my...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  8. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  9. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  10. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...