Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox

Discus and support Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; discord servers discord serves error 100f4b73-cb6f-4d8c-b663-937bbf45dc54 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Not Angel, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Not Angel
    Not Angel Guest

discord

servers

discord serves

error

:)

Not Angel, Jun 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What error are you getting?

Try a full power cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 1 minute

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

The discord icon doesn't show up

If you've already performed all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc..., I would suggest you contact Discord team for further steps here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

Things to keep in mind:

- Features typically found in Xbox party chat are not supported in Discord voice channels, such as Invite everyone to game, Join game, Switch to game chat, Party overlay, View profile card, and more.

- You can’t mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain Discord friends, while Xbox party chat will contain Xbox friends.

- Switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You’ll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

- Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcast through Xbox live streaming.

- Discord is not available in all countries/regions.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. epicdp12 Win User

Building a community around you.

I usually use Discord to talk to new people and build my community/friendships like that. Whenever I play with my friends, they usually invite their other friends and thats how I used to make friends. I would probably make a club that interest me or join
    a club thats filled with the same people.
  5. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  6. Jackjuljay Win User

why cant i use discord

both actually and i was saying to use discord on xbox to talk to friends
Thema:

1. Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox - Similar Threads - Why can’t join

2. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  5. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  6. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  7. Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox: I play halo mcc on Xbox and I can’t find any games, I put on every category and still cannot find a game is there any way to fix this? d9ee729d-d503-4ce0-9ab2-5fac50af591c
  8. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  9. Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?: I can’t join my friends private sessions or worlds, everytime he creates a private game and invites me it always says “failed to join”, all of our other friends can join his game. And it’s the...
  10. I can’t join my friends lobby and it keeps crashing why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends lobby and it keeps crashing why is that?: I can’t join lobby or invite them without it crashing with no explanation f3d2189f-c365-449c-873b-f545a572052a