Why cant I interact with group posts?

Discus and support Why cant I interact with group posts? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Yeng Pachow, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Yeng Pachow
    Yeng Pachow Guest

I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was unable to send the request. This problem is exclusive to my one account. I have tried restarting my xbox, removing then ading my account back to the xbox, setting my preferences to adult, and clearing my alternate MAC address. None of these things worked and I have no idea why this is even happening. I checked my account status and I have no bans or suspensions. Please help.

:)

Yeng Pachow, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Yeng, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Let us review if all these options are enabled.

Please, enter this site:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

On the Privacy Tab, allow:

"See other people's Xbox Live profiles"

"You can see and upload community creations"

"You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then, switch over to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:

Allow:

"You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"

"You can add friends"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  3. Jordan Escalera Win User

Why cant I post a looking for group post?

I already did this though, to try and make it so I can post a looking for group but it still isn't working
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Why cant I post a looking for group post?

Hello Jordan E, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To reset your Xbox Series X console to factory settings, you can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset console? screen. you will see three options:
    Reset and remove everything: This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, and primary Xbox associations, as well as all games and apps, will be deleted. Use this option if you are selling or giving away the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
    Reset and keep my games and apps: Use this option as your primary troubleshooting choice. Reset the OS and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your apps or games.
    Cancel: To exit this screen, simply select the Cancel button.
    After selecting one of the options, the Xbox console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and will reset to default settings.

Please note that resetting your console to factory settings will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and associations from Xbox Home. Anything not synced to the Xbox network will be lost. The console automatically syncs with the Xbox network when you connect to this service; So if you've been offline for a while, connect to the Xbox service before following these steps.

Best regards.
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

Looking for Groups, Facebook Groups, Reddit, and Instagram are my go to.

On IG i'll search up tags for the games I want and follow people (usually those with not to many followers), interact and eventually play with them a few times.

Facebook- I join gaming groups and there's always posts looking for other people playing similar games and just add them and play.

You have to interact a bit.

Sometimes the easiest way is the Looking for Groups on the XBOX, just match what they are looking for and ask to join.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Why can't I post a Looking for Group Post?

Hi Darian Watosn,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with?
      What's the issue?
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "Unable to post looking for a group " and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Why cant I interact with group posts? - Similar Threads - Why cant interact

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  10. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...