Why can't I install the game I own?

Discus and support Why can't I install the game I own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewFriel, Sep 25, 2023.

1. MatthewFriel
    MatthewFriel Guest

My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot reinstall it for some reason. No error message no nothing. On Xbox One.

:)

MatthewFriel, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, have you tried to install other owned digital games to see if it works?

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Sign in with the correct account.

Make sure you’re connected to Xbox and signed in with the profile that originally purchased the content.

2. Check the space on your hard drive.

View your notifications on your Xbox console to make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to install the content. Here’s how:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select the Notifications icon.
    See if there are any notifications about low or unavailable hard drive space. Xbox alerts you when you’re running low.

If there’s a notification about low hard drive space, you’ll have to either delete content to free up space or add an external drive.

3. Check for a system update.

To see if there’s an update available:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    If there are any updates, they’ll appear in the left menu. If not, you'll see "No console update available."

4. Remove, Power cycle, and Re-add your Xbox account:

Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.
    ​​​​
    Once you're done, try to reinstall the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't install game I own

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few things to check:
    - Check that you didn't hit your Windows device limit.
    - Check that your internet is properly connected.
    - Check that the Xbox network isn't down.
    - Check that your storage device isn't full.
    - Check that your Xbox games are installed on the correct drive.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign in to the Xbox App and the Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Get additional PC installation help.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query. Happy Gaming.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Why Can't I Review games That I Own?

You should contact support directly to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  5. whatsAmada Win User

I think you can only review games that you have purchased (I know you bought them) but it needs to say purchased in the store. Its like they need to verify that you bought it so the digital purchases from the store allow the review
    option.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Hello! If you click on the view button on the game when it’s highlighted in your games, then go to game hub and you should be able to review there.
Thema:

1. Why can't I install the game I own? - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  7. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  8. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...