Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

Discus and support Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brendan Naudé, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any advice?

:)

Brendan Naudé, Jun 23, 2023
  2. MishManners Win User

Xbox party is always says its connecting me and usually 3 other people and wont stop.

Are you using WiFi? This can lead to really unstable connections. Try using ethernet and if that doesn't work then check your internet speed, ISP, and also your server. The fact you are able to connect on mobile and PC says it could be your internet connection.
    Also check the number of devices you're able to have on your internet. If it's two or less that's why you can't connect.
  3. MishManners Win User

Xbox Game Pass (PC) Not saving game

Are you trying to play on WiFi? WiFi can lead to really unstable connections. Try using ethernet and if that doesn't work then check your internet speed, ISP, and also your server. The fact you are able to connect on mobile and PC says it could be
    your internet connection. Also check the number of devices you're able to have on your internet. If it's two or less that's why you can't connect. You already mentioned however your ISP is saying everything is good on their end. So check your own speed you're
    receiving in the house, and check what game server you are trying to play on. You might have too high a ping to join.
  4. Eliseru Win User

Unable to sign into microsoft

it's now saying check your internet connection. Which my wifi is fine.
  5. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Vote: DRM vs. NO DRM

[quote user="HD ITeRRoRiZe I"]

What im trying to say is:

-

If Internet Connection is required to update, then what`s the difference between signing in for the update and signing in for the 24 check? there isn`t a difference. You are still using the internet regardless of which you do.

[/quote]

What if I were to take my Xbox One on a business trip for a week and there's no Wifi in my hotel? I can't use my Xbox because I can't connect to the internet? That's why it's good that the mandatory check in is gone.
  6. Ogeff Win User

Can't connect Online on Forza 4

Hello,

yes I got a Problem with Teredo.

I'm connected by wifi to a router then to my box.

I checked for the port but I can't open them, my internet box says that I need to open port highest to 32768, so I can't open any of your port.
Thema:

Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

1. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection... - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  7. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  8. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...