Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

Discus and support Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAC44, Dec 15, 2023.

1. LAC44
    LAC44 Guest

Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom of Gamestop receipt to my MS Account (shows in my account inventory) but can't figure out how to download & install it to my Windows 10 PC. What am I missing or doing wrong? Seems like it may be looking for Xbox & "GamePass", whatever that is. I don't want to get involved with another entity that may require a sign-in or bothers me with more ads. Just install the application I paid for on my PC and leave me alone to enjoy this game in peace.

:)

LAC44, Dec 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: