Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

Discus and support Why cant I install minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Farrow, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem.

:)

Elijah Farrow, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Pierce H. Win User

Hi Elijah Farrow,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues installing Minecraft and I'm here to help! I need a little more information such as what device you are using and if you received any error codes or messages.

-
  3. Fynn202 Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

yes i installed minecraft on my mobile before, but i can play it on my pc since i bought it. So why cant i play java, is it because i installed the mobile version first? but even so, its doesnt change the fact that i can play bedrock on pc, but not java.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. jan bakker2 Win User

how do i fix minecraft launcher

hey Nilay i cant instal the minecraft launcher anymore do u have an idea why??
Thema:

1. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - Why cant install

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  6. Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10: Hello, I have a subscription xbox pas games ultimate , with this subscription I can play lots of xbox games on my pc. I have an external hdisk where I prefer install my games. I set in general...
  7. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???: i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing? 6225b88e-d2f8-461e-8dce-aae2dd961a54
  8. Why i Cant install D4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i Cant install D4?: Hallo, i bought the Game at first as normal Version. After that i bought the deluxe Version at the Store. Why i can't Play it now. Thank you for the help. Best greetings. Arkadius...
  9. Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...: I have owned Fable 1 and 3 for the PC for years. I have purchased all of the DLCs and played them several times. Now that miscrosoft killed windows live.... I can no longer play Fable 3. I try to...
  10. why cant i download install or update my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download install or update my games: whenever i click download or cancel or install it just sits at zero percent the entire time and it does literally nothing it just sits there i need help please im on xbox game pass for windows 10...