Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

Discus and support Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaysongj, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Jaysongj
    Jaysongj Guest

I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right?

:)

Jaysongj, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I see. To verify the ownership of the game from your account, please review your order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Please look for the game if you could find it and says completed. If it's not there, possible that it was purchased using your other account.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well did you buy the console used ?

Then if so it would be attached to the account that bought it not the console

If it was installed from.disk ir won't work.without the disk

Series s consoles are only digital

And with disk games your disk is your license
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

The game is a backward compatible game. You should be able to play it on your console.

Are you trying to download/install the game digitally or do you have a disc there?

What error message are you getting there exactly?
  5. Jaysongj Win User

I trying with digital because I have a digital series s but I’m not getting any error messages it just says I have to buy it again I think I attached proof on my last but if you still need proof I can send a pic of it on my 360
  6. Playaboy4punk Win User

Help with quick resume

So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
Thema:

1. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s - Similar Threads - Why can’t install

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  6. Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?: Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? cb4bd628-5048-4bf1-80e6-ff83d703988f
  7. Why can’t I install my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install my Minecraft?: Hi ya! I’ve purchased Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition Together and when I click the InstallLaucher in my folders it’ll start installing but then immediately say some went wrong and I can’t fix...
  8. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  9. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  10. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....