Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?

Discus and support Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? cb4bd628-5048-4bf1-80e6-ff83d703988f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayce Tyree, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Jayce Tyree
    Jayce Tyree Guest

:)

Jayce Tyree, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The Xbox website is the store for the console. In order to buy games for the PC, you would use the Microsoft Store app. That game is not available for PC through the Microsoft Store though so you'd need to buy it through Steam or somewhere else that carries the game. So the version you bought will only work on console.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

minecraft bedrock is identical on all platforms, just the settings are changed, also most ports to pc are the better versions apart from the odd port that is bad.

black ops 2 is not even available from microsoft on pc, you get that from battlenet.
  4. DiCalzi Win User

There are two different versions of the game. That's why you always hear that "PC ports are bad." Developers usaully develop for console since it is less work on their end for optimization. Another game that does this is Minecraft. You buy different versions of it for Xbox, Switch, PlayStation, PC, mobile, etc. Each version is optimized for that specific hardware.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Because you would have bought the console version of the game and not the PC version.
  6. Ari Malyniak Win User

Download games on Xbox official website to my home Xbox if from my pc

Hopefully this is better,

I bought the game on my pc threw the Xbox store website and want to download it from the website to my Xbox that is at another house.

When i try to download it on the website it says there is an error

This is the website

https://www.xbox.com/en-au/games/store/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt/BR765873CQJD

I bought it threw the website on pc but can’t download it to my Xbox at another house
Thema:

1. Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? - Similar Threads - Why can’t install

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  6. Why can’t I install my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install my Minecraft?: Hi ya! I’ve purchased Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition Together and when I click the InstallLaucher in my folders it’ll start installing but then immediately say some went wrong and I can’t fix...
  7. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  8. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  9. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....
  10. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684