why cant i instal battlefeild 4

Discus and support why cant i instal battlefeild 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have loads of memory on my 360 but when trying to install battlefield 4 it keeps telling me to choose another memory device why ??? what am I doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MACKEMMAGGOT666, Jan 4, 2014.

1. why cant i instal battlefeild 4

I have loads of memory on my 360 but when trying to install battlefield 4 it keeps telling me to choose another memory device why ??? what am I doing wrong??

:)

MACKEMMAGGOT666, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tomik56
    Tomik56 Guest
    Why I cant instal game to USB flash disc?

I connect USB falsh disc to my Xbox 360 but I cant instal games on it... Can you let me know why? Thanks for HELP! BR Tomas

Tomik56, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Wont read disks

I had been playing Battlefeild 4 one night and the next day when I tried to play it it would open the game and crashes. Is this a problem with battlefeild 4 or the xbox one i don't have any other games on disk so can't put one in to see.

BlakeBailey166, Jan 4, 2014
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

Sounds like you have a 4gig slim. you can't install BF4 onto flash memory, it has to be a legit harddrive.

BATTLEFIELD 4 XBOX 360 INSTALLATION INFORMATION PRINT
    UPDATED: 11/1/2013

Battlefield 4 on the Xbox 360 will come with two discs: one for multiplayer, the other for single player.

The first time you start your game, regardless of which disc you use, you will be asked to perform a required installation of 2 GB worth of game content to your hard drive.

Note, the above-required and below-additional installations can only be installed on Xbox 360 hard disk drives, and cannot be installed to USB drives, or other alternative storage devices.

Battlefield 4 cannot be installed and played on the Xbox 360 slim model's 4GB internal flash drive without an additional hard drive with a minimum of 2GB of space available. Hard drives are sold separately for the Xbox 360 slim, Arcade, and Core
    models.

You will have the option to accept the 2GB install or quit. Quitting will return you to the Xbox dashboard, and you will not be able to play Battlefield 4.

As with many Xbox 360 titles, in addition to the required installation each disc can be installed to your hard drive to minimize game disc access and improve load times.

These additional installations are not required, but doing so can further improve and speed up your Battlefield 4 experience.

• The Multiplayer Disc, or Disc 1, has an additional 6.6 GB of content
    • The Single Player Disc, or Disc 2, has 5.8 GB of installation content
    Note: Be sure you install the mandatory installation content before you try installing each game disc’s content.
    • If you do try to install the optional disc-content before the required game data installation, your install will stop before completion, and ask you to install again.
    • If your install does fail due to installing content in the incorrect order, your second or subsequent attempts at installing the required content should complete successfully.

vibroluxor, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: