Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

Discus and support Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a headset that works with Xbox 360 called TekNMotion Yapster Blaster. It has connections for the audio and for the mic. I set everything up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheZellers2017, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

I bought a headset that works with Xbox 360 called TekNMotion Yapster Blaster. It has connections for the audio and for the mic. I set everything up and put in the mic adapter but people can't hear me and I can't hear them. Strangely, every time I
    talk, it recognizes my voice, but I'm pretty sure nobody can hear me. When i take the mic out I can hear people along with the game through my headphones. The mic works fine on the PC so I'm not sure what to do. Below is a pic of the headset and all the connections. Oh
    also I'm using hdmi through the tv, but since the audio for the mic uses AV wires, I bought a 20 dollar adapter so i could use both HDMI and AV at the same time to get the audio into the headset. Please Help!![View:https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/fd6...0688&s=7fafee595853abe644efb9d945bf060b:550:0]

:)

TheZellers2017, Nov 9, 2014
  2. My party can no longer hear me on Xbox Live

I'm using the headset which came with the 360, which I am aware is probably pretty cheap.

Usually people can hear me but now they can't anymore. I can still hear what my party is saying but they can't hear me so they assume I don't have a mic. I have my mic switched on and it's plugged into the controller. It's kind of sweet hearing what my guyfriend
    says when he thinks I can't hear him but I'd rather be able to talk.

Is there a solution to this? Or has my mic simply cut out and I need to get a new one?

UnskilledGore, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Xbox one mix not working

I can hear people in party chat whole using my mic but I can't respond. I checked my settings and my mic is plugged in. Suggestions on how to fix?

AgonizedFour00, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

If you read the 1 star reviews of this on Amazon you will see that this is a common problem. Since this is an unlicensed 3rd party product you will have to reach out to the manufacturer of the headset for assistance.

HomegrownSilky, Nov 9, 2014
  5. Thanks. I contacted them. Just waiting for a reply.

TheZellers2017, Oct 31, 2018
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

People can't hear me!

Hey there BugsyQuinones,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your headset to work as intended. I can totally understand how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  7. Vinny #1 Win User

People can't hear me!

Is your mic enabled in the control's audio settings?
  8. AyeeJamesy Win User

People can't hear me!

Check your emails to see if you have been communication ban
  9. BugsyQuinones Win User

People can't hear me!

Checked. No communication ban
  10. Birdoambirden Win User

People can't hear me

But when I speak in the party it shows that I am speaking
Thema:

Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

1. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ... - Similar Threads - Why can't hear

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I hear non-friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I hear non-friends?: When I play any Xbox related games or when I'm in a party i can only hear my friends and not other people. I looked at my privacy settings and it says I should be able to, but I can't. I'm on Pc....
  10. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...