Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

Discus and support Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The noise cut out when I restarted my xbox one. It has been silent the whole time after. My HDMI cord is in the right spot tho. Can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bigtriangle420, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

The noise cut out when I restarted my xbox one. It has been silent the whole time after. My HDMI cord is in the right spot tho. Can someone help me?

:)

Bigtriangle420, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

im trying to set up my turtlbeach headset to hdmi but my friends can hear me but i cant hear them can you help me with my problem thank you

SSC WILDCATBEAN, Dec 17, 2016
  3. CodySteward
    CodySteward Guest
    Party chat

can hear everyone in my larty but they cant hear me, why is this?

CodySteward, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Demetrius690 Win User

I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged into my monitor and HDMI for my Xbox. But the speaker isn’t playing any sound. How can I fix this?

I bought an eARC HDMI, hopefully it’ll work and I’ll be able to hear the audio through my speakers. Right now I have the speakers plugged into my monitor with a audio jack and HDMI connecting my Xbox and monitor and no sound is playing.
  5. SSC WILDCATBEAN Win User

Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

im trying to set up my turtlbeach headset to hdmi but my friends can hear me but i cant hear them can you help me with my problem thank you
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

why cant i hear my friend in the party

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Josh

Let's try to isolate the issue a bit more, for this please tell me:

If you try to use the Xbox mobile app , are you able to hear your friend once you start a party chat there?

If yes, try testing the party chat in your PC with a different friend to see if the issue persist

In the meantime, please ask him (and you as well) what's saying next to / underneath NAT

PC: Download and open the Xbox console companion app > settings > network

Xbox: Open settings > general > network config
  7. BrandoLUVRachey Win User

System Error: E102 00000C10 8007045D and many others issues

I tried plugging the original hdmi that came with the Xbox one x and it still beings me to the screen to reset or restart my Xbox. I haven't tried an offline factory reset but I doubt that will fix this issue. I do not have an external hard drive and I
    don't know what the rest of that stuff means. I have my Xbox plugged into a direct outlet I have the original hdmi. Everything should be in the right place. This problem only started happening when my warranty expired. It's not right and its suspicious.
  8. Gunn3rsaurus Win User

Is Xbox one quiet?

I know what you mean and I can hear it from my xbox but its very subtle only when on dashboard or on when its dead quiet, im right next to my xbox anyway but when im a few feet away from it I cant hear it.
Thema:

Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

1. Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place. - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...