Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

Discus and support Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by paige ☆, Apr 11, 2024.

1. paige ☆
    paige ☆ Guest

When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can hear everyone else.

This is on the xbox series x.

:)

paige ☆, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Astronaut3yt Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

When will you guys add voices to Xbox clips. I want to record YouTube videos with my voice. But I can’t so I have to use my computer.

I’m not the best at computers so the sounds are delayed. That’s why you should add voices to clips not just for me but for other people
  3. FedeJuve97 Win User

No friend's audio on clips

Ok i'll wait for you , my friend who plays on xbox records clips and can hear everything including my voice
  4. Maxbore Win User

Cant hear my voice in captures

Hi there.

This is completely normal, although they're are ulterives online to buy extra things to have this enabled. But, by default Microsoft has not programed a way to talk.

Although, Xbox does have a app auto installed (Xbox one+) that you can voiceover clips. Otherwise this is made by default.
  5. FedeJuve97 Win User

No friend's audio on clips

I found the "problem" apparently if I am in game chat and I make the clip it does not record the voices, but if I remove my microphone from the controller the clip records everything, including the voices of my friends, in any case I cannot play without
    microphone, I think it's an audio problem, because I hear the volume of the game on TV and headphones but I only hear chat from the headphones, so what can I try in the settings?
  6. Starfleet Odie Win User

Issues with party chat (friends can hear me but I can't hear them)

I am having the same issue. I can see the green round dot in party going thick, so I know my mic is working. I can hear the game with my Turtle Beach. But my friends cant hear my voice, and I cant hear there voices even though I am in the party and can see
    their circles getting thick when they speak. Knowing the issues with Xbox live and Party Chat I am sure its MS fault!
Thema:

1. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips? - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...