Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

Discus and support Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by E beck, Apr 21, 2024.

1. E beck
    E beck Guest

I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence, and even then it sometimes doesnt work.

On top of that, sometimes their mouths dont even move. And when i go to click the ‘A’ button to, for example, pick up cup of coffee it doesn't do anything. But works to open the fridge. Is this some kind of bug or glitch because it’s really annoying.

I cant play the game at all after i spent lots of money on it. And this has nothing to do with settings, because it works with all my other games and I've reset all of the audio settings back to default and it's still doing it.

Ive done everything Google told me to do and yet nothing works. Ive tried everything i could think of. And ive already verified what sound im using - and it’s not 5.1 - i heard that could be an issue. But im not using 5.1 so it still, should be fine. But nothing is fine.

Can anyone help me or tell me who to speak with, to get this working please?

:)

E beck, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Mods Fallout 4 on Xbox SS\SX

While I can appreciate your interest in more mods for Fallout 4, this is really just a community forum and none of the official Microsoft team or Bethesda will see your post. You should try pitching this to them directly.

In any case, to support more mods Fallout 4 would need to be updated to a full Series X|S title. The recent update is a backwards compatibility X|S update, it's not a native Series X|S title.

Only the Series X has extra RAM. The Series S has the same amount as the original Xbox One and the One S. Plus, the PC modding community for Fallout 4 generally have PCs with much higher memory availability than what's available to a console.
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Some of my favorite are:

• Anthem
    • Bioshock
    • Borderlands (Any in the series)
    • Fallout (Any in the series, mostly recommend Fallout 3 or 4, if you want to play with friends you’d have to go with 76 but that’s a hit or miss for some players)
    • Far Cry
    • Half-Life
    • Halo (Any in the series)
    • Metro
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout 4 with a tie in TV series for xbox tv!
  5. Biggshow Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Any of the Fallout games, Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4. The Mass Effect Series. Dragon Age Series. Although you might be tempted to buy some of the dlc, but you don't need it to enjoy the base games.
    And add Fable to the list
  6. Dumon Hitsugaya Win User

Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

Really? what problems? the game simply don't work,im on 25hrs save game and have like 200+ crashes on the game,just go on you tube and type Fallout 4 crash xbox series S or X or One and you'll find several videos.

and before you say its because of mods,its not because i've did numerous tests on the game,

I LOVE THIS GAME, and i cant play its frustrating
Thema:

1. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series? - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...