Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

Discus and support Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruce Haskell, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14 day for $1 instead of 3 months! There is no code on the packaging or on the paper inside.

:)

Bruce Haskell, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Bruce Haskell Win User

Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with the Xbox I purchased?

I was able to get in touch with Microsoft and they walked me through it. Go to the Home screen and at the top of the page choose Settings. In Settings select Account and then on the screen that opens up you see an option that says, "Included with this Xbox", select that. On the next screen it will show the 3 month pass and an option to "Claim It". Once you select that it will bring you to the screen to enter a payment method. Once you set up the payment method and select Next you're all set. To confirm that it worked go back to the Home screen, Settings, Account and this time select subscriptions. It should show up with the next payment date which should be 3 months from now. That's it.
  3. Bruce Haskell Win User

Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with the Xbox I purchased?

Thank you for replying! I know this forum is for users but I just wasn't sure if there was something I was missing or doing wrong.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Bruce, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I have already seen several users with the same problem, apparently it is a generic problem that several people are having, the best thing I can recommend at this time is to help Microsoft by reporting the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know there is a problem and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the issue is resolved soon.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again Bruce

I am very glad that your problem has been solved friend, thanks for helping the Microsoft community.

happy new year
  6. James Smith 2298 Win User

Put in a 12 month. and a 3 month card and only got 8 months. total. credit?

I had 17 days left of game pass ultimate I decided to buy a 12 month Xbox live Gold card and a 3-month game pass ultimate card put in the 12 months first then the 3 months game pass ultimate card so that the 12 months would convert to game pass ultimate as well. Instead it only gave me 8 months game pass ultimate total as stated above.
Thema:

Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

1. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with... - Similar Threads - Why can't months

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...