Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?

Discus and support Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft over a decade ago and have never had any problems. I have not played in a while and learned that you need to link your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dirt Weasel 007, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?

Hello, I bought Minecraft over a decade ago and have never had any problems. I have not played in a while and learned that you need to link your account to a Microsoft account. I log in to my Mojang account on minecraft.net and wait for my seven-digit verification code but it never gets sent to my email and nobody will help me. I have been trying for hours and I have not gotten a single verification email. I don't understand how this kind of stuff still happens and is harder in 2022 than ever before. I would love some help to be able to get this verification code so that I can finally play after messing with this for hours. Microsoft please be better.

:)

Dirt Weasel 007, Dec 17, 2022
  2. ErnHsyn06 Win User

I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

I got minecrat from Microsoft Store. So the account I bought was already a microsoft account. My account has nothing to do with mojang. I can't send verification code because I didn't get it from Mojang. My account is already microsoft account, why do I need verification but? I'm not a Mojang account
  3. CosmicFeather Win User

Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?

Having the exact same issue, and get this, my verification code arrived. Three hours later.

So it was completely useless because the code itself is only valid for 10 minutes, and by the time it arrived, the page had timed out to enter in the code.

I have since requested yet another code, and it has been roughly 4 hours since then. No code. So by the time That code arrives, it too will be invalid and unusable. The fact that this is a problem in the year 2022 is agreeably, mind blowing. Another company I had to deal with support earlier today provided me not one, but Two automated emails within the span of the exact same moment, not but a minute or less after sending the token request for their system to reply.

Still waiting for assistance in the matter as a whole as well.

And yes, Mojang Support was contacted. Over six hours ago.
  4. Dirt Weasel 007 Win User

I ended up getting my codes like 7 hours later and then I tried again in the morning and it worked and I got my codes. Hopefully it works out for you, sorry you aren’t getting any real Microsoft help.
  5. Dirt Weasel 007 Win User

No response or emails from me either and it has been 4 hours since my first code request. It is very frustrating. We will persevere!
  6. CosmicFeather Win User

One can hope we can, cause I've already had to buy the game a second time when my first account got lost to the sands of time, I'm not paying for it a third time.
Thema:

1. Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why Cant Minecraft

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...
  5. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  6. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  7. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  8. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  9. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...