Why cant i get minecraft java for free?

Discus and support Why cant i get minecraft java for free? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i heard that you can get the other version of minecraft for free if you already own one, in my case i have the windows version and i followed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ciara.jj, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Ciara.jj
    Ciara.jj Guest

i heard that you can get the other version of minecraft for free if you already own one, in my case i have the windows version and i followed the steps, waited a couple days but it still says "buy" rather than "get/install"

:)

Ciara.jj, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Ciara.jj Win User

That didnt help sadly😅if showed up how to get windows rather than getting java edition

for free
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ciara.jj, I did a search about Minecraft and found more information in the link below, make sure you are eligible to have Minecraft for free.

https://www.compuhoy.com/can-you-get-windows-10...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it possible to get Java Minecraft for free after owning Bedrock on both iOS and Xbox?

No, you need to own minecraft on PC to get the java edition for free.
  6. ChaosGamerAH Win User

Minecraft redeem code

so xbox minecraft code cant be used to redeem java minecraft?
Thema:

1. Why cant i get minecraft java for free? - Similar Threads - Why cant minecraft

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...
  5. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  6. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  7. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  8. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  9. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...