Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

Discus and support Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by (You), Aug 21, 2023.

1. (You)
    (You) Guest

I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****? Then they say "We're really sorry we can't give you a refund.

Our refund policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed. Thanks for understanding." This happened twice! I also purchased Halo 5: Guardians. Both were gifts to a brother and were redeemed. Please HELP!

:)

(You), Aug 21, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

What's worse is that support makes a joke out of the customer. They said I used the product and therefore I can't return it. Icanteven play the game!
    Once you redeemed the gift that is what makes it considered "used"
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes once redeemed you can't refund a prepaid code once you redeem it this is regardless of physical or digital

Fyi master chief collection titles are play anywhere which means you must.have the system specs for them
  4. toobad3 Win User

So Microsoft could value my install as invalid and uninstall it. I don't give a .... what they consider used. I can't play the game I paid for and I want a refund but they won't give it. If I'm going to pay for something it shouldn't least work or give me a replacement.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

i gave up with support a while ago now, Microsoft do not support the customer.

I own Halo MCC on console from years ago, also own it on xbox app as bought there but i also bought it on steam and that is where i primarily play it.
  6. toobad3 Win User

What's worse is that support makes a joke out of the customer. They said I used the product and therefore I can't return it. Icanteven play the game!
Thema:

1. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play? - Similar Threads - Why can't refund

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  4. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  5. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  6. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  7. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  8. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  9. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  10. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a