Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

Discus and support Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Santiago Fernandez4, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

There’s two parts to this question:

1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for my account.

2. Why can’t I find the tab to claim it? I searched on Microsoft/Xbox support and it says that there should be a tab for “included with this Xbox” when you go to Settings > Account, but this tab is non-existent on mine. The other method they propose is to look on Store > Library > included with this device but I can’t even find the “Library” tab on the left of the store. Can someone please help me with my situation, or tell me if my Xbox is not eligible for the Gilded Hunter Bundle?

:)

Santiago Fernandez4, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

If neither of these two options are available then you will need to contact Xbox Support directly.

Please follow this link to the Digital Direct support page, look to the right hand side and click on the greed 'Contact us' button.

This will allow you to Request a call, chat and more.
  3. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Hi Santiago F,

thank you for getting in touch today. My name is Rob, I am an independent advisor and I’d be more than happy to help you.

Please give me a few moments while I review your query
  4. Santiago Fernandez4 Win User

I already said in the first question that the first option you gave me doesn’t appear. The second doesn’t come up either, all I see in “full library” air the Xbox game pass games and stuff like that
  5. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

To claim the bundle offer, try both of these options:

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview of and redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

or

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Full Library, and then look under Available offers to see your offers.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let me know if we have answered your questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with?
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Xbox Series X Bundle purchased but game not showing in library

Thema:

1. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers? - Similar Threads - Why can’t find

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  6. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444
  7. Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?: I have game pass ultimate and am trying to utilize cloud gaming on my Xbox one with Forza Motorsport downloaded to my series s and I have not option to cloud game only to download with the...
  8. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  9. ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.: Ok so I don’t know what’s going on. After 10 years of not gaming on Xbox I pick up the new console just to find out I’m banned. After going to the enforcement history nothing comes up. How can I...
  10. Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?: I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it? 51855890-7031-4aa3-be6d-29fb892bd5d2