why cant i find the share clips button

Discus and support why cant i find the share clips button in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Draketone, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Draketone
    Draketone Guest

hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else look's the same. the only deference is that it is on ark survival ascended instead of ark survival evolved. this is on windows 11 Xbox game bar.

:)

Draketone, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello DraketonE, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing difficulty finding the clip sharing button in the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11, here are some possible reasons and solutions:

Game Bar Update: There may have been an update to the Xbox Game Bar that has changed the location or way the clip sharing button is accessed. I would recommend checking if there are any updates available for the Game Bar and making sure you have the latest version installed.
    Settings changes: There may have been changes to the Game Bar settings that affected the availability of the clip sharing button. Go to the Game Bar settings and check the options related to screenshot and video recording to make sure they are set correctly.
    Game Compatibility: Some games may have specific restrictions or limitations on sharing clips. Check if the Ascended Ark Survival game has any restrictions on capturing and sharing clips. You can check the forums or the game documentation for more information on this.
    Restart the Game Bar: Try restarting the Xbox Game Bar. Right-click the Game Bar icon in the taskbar and select "Close Game Bar." Then, reopen the Game Bar and check if the clip sharing button is available again.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide

Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc:

Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu.

Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device.

Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it.

After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle.

You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
  4. Double Negativ Win User

My Friends can't see my captures

Exactly! That's why I miss being able to share my clips!
  5. bowski477 Win User

Link twitter account in xbox one

The only thing on X1 that will use your Twitter account would be sharing game clips. Once you create a clip hit the share button. From there choose Twitter and it will ask you to authenticate your Twitter account. Then you can share to Twitter.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

i dont mind kinect but i am fed up of saying "xbox record that" and it doesnt record why cant we have a share button like on ps4
Thema:

1. why cant i find the share clips button - Similar Threads - why cant find

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?: Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? f6725040-7cca-4152-948f-41d4131445cd
  10. Why cant i find My DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i find My DLC: I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you 42b01081-6b38-4221-8131-78b0107d88c2