Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

Discus and support Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? f6725040-7cca-4152-948f-41d4131445cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson Lo, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jackson Lo
    Jackson Lo Guest

:)

Jackson Lo, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Jackson Lo Win User

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you looking for Xbox games that you purchased on Xbox on your PC? If yes, just a friendly reminder though that not all games are Xbox Play Anywhere games.

By Xbox Play Anywhere games according to Microsoft:

"When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game through the Xbox Store or the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on Xbox and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox, games will show as “Ready to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”"

If I may ask, what are the games that you're looking for?

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know.

We just need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the transaction for the game Forza Horizon 5. Once confirmed, sign out on your Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then sign back in using the correct Microsoft account.
  5. MasterXSoldier Win User

GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION

Cant find the ad that was sent to me, some friends bought the game on pc and got it on xbox but i didnt.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Why cant i find My DLC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you 100% sure you are using the same account?

Is the DLC appearing here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Is the DLC appearing when you go to manage your add ons?

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
Thema:

1. Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why Cant find

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  10. Why cant i find My DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i find My DLC: I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you 42b01081-6b38-4221-8131-78b0107d88c2