Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

Discus and support Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bridgette Butz, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can no longer find that manual saved game.

:)

Bridgette Butz, Aug 3, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Try installing the game again to see if these measures fixed the issue. Make sure you are signed in to the console with the account originally used to purchase and download the game. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and select My Games & Apps > See All > Full Library > Owned Games.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. AliceKiller21 Win User

Please fix your saved games - Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One

What if we did all that but the problem persists. Like in my case every time i try and play ark it says that, and all of my data is gone from a previous save so I do exactly as it wants and it works till the next time I play then once again it says hey we
    can't find your save!
  4. Rostom L Win User

I can't find my saves anymore.

Hi Og!

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know if the issue is happening to Skyrim game only?

Just a heads up, since this falls under data recovery, there's no guarantee that we could successfully recover it due to different factors that may have caused it.

Let's make sure first that you have installed all contents for your game.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Once done, relaunch your game and see if it syncs your recent game saves.

If it's still not showing, let's re-add your profile.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address that's linked to your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  5. B E RUCKER Win User

Why can't I find a game?

you can change you search option, to open up the range to find games faster. A focused search will get you the greatest connection, but will take longer to find matches. To find the games the faster go to the tab at the top of the matchmaking screen and
    just go left or right until you find expanded. This will get you in the games the fastest and make the wait alittle less annoying.
  6. Hacked-173F7DE2-49AA Win User

Why can't I find a game?

It's a mixture of low population and trying to match you with evenly matched players.
Thema:

1. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  9. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  10. Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?: Some of my Xbox games do not have a file location where I can see the application installed on my computer. They still run when I click the shortcut, but finding the actual application in my file...