why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum

Discus and support why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i made a post yesterday and i have my answer, but it won't let me edit or delete the post. i'm just wondering why that is? seems like a pretty weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrankTheWeedMan, Aug 30, 2017.

1. why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum

i made a post yesterday and i have my answer, but it won't let me edit or delete the post. i'm just wondering why that is? seems like a pretty weird feature

sorry if this is the wrong forum i couldn't find an "off topic" section

:)

FrankTheWeedMan, Aug 30, 2017
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Atelier Totori Plus For Vita Is Available In The U.S.

EDIT: Double post! Sorry! Really sorry! Some mod delete this crappy double-post post!

Claptrap, Aug 30, 2017
  3. how can i get a mod to delete my posts

I made a post yesterday that i have my answer to, and then i made another post asking how to edit/delete posts, and now i'm making this post because i can't even figure out how to message a moderator on this forum. this forum is seriously not user-friendly
    at all.

can a moderator please delete this along with my other posts? not sure why disabling edit/delete is even a feature.

FrankTheWeedMan, Aug 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum