Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

Discus and support Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan García5, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in, linking my Xbox and ubi account, and restarting my PC.

:)

Juan García5, Apr 25, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

standard version unavailable

3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Points Ghost Recon Wildlands

The terms of the offer state that it has to be a physical disc.

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

5. XBLRewards8 Win User

NO rewards for buying ghost Deluxe

Hello L1FELESS,

From our FAQ:

Which items are eligible for this offer?To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during

Since your purchase was made digitally, and not from MicrosoftStore.com, it is not eligible for that offer.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
Thema:

Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

1. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition? - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  4. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  5. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  6. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  7. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  8. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  9. Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!: Whenever I try to download a game on the Xbox app via my PC it shows the errorcode 0x89235003. Xbox support is so bad, whats th epoint in giving me an error code if it doesnt relate to anything or...
  10. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...