Why can’t I download ea fc

Discus and support Why can’t I download ea fc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 89716., Sep 22, 2023.

1. 89716.
    89716. Guest

I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access

The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I earned reward points for buying ea gc ultimate edition

:)

89716., Sep 22, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi 89716.,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi 89716.,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry for the trouble his has caused you.

I am aware that you're having trouble downloading EA FC. I am here to help and let us work on this together. Allow me to ask some questions to learn more about the issue in details.

• Could you kindly tell me more about the problem you're having so that I can help you more effectively?
    • Are you receiving any error messages when you try to download EA FC?
    • Have you tried restarting your Xbox console and then attempting to download EA FC again?

See How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support.

Also Check your EA Account:

Make sure that your EA account is linked correctly and shows the correct edition of the game.

I truly want to help you with this, but in order to give you an accurate response, I might need additional information about the problem.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. UnchargedTerror Win User

Fifa 13 Achievements.

Pulled From 12. :

EAS FC Youth Academy 10

Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (8)

This will come by playing the game. Anything you do (playing matches, completing VP Accomplishments, starting up the game, completing challenges) will earn you XP. You need 5000XP for level 5.

EAS FC Starting 11 30

Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (21)

Same as EAS FC Youth Academy, but for this one you need 48,691XP.

-

Why would they wipe the slate clean?
  5. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Thank you for your response, Noam! I apologize that the steps above didn't work.

I just need to know more information about this. Do you have an Xbox Game Pass, or did you subscribe to EA Play?

If yes, please try these steps:

1. Search for the “EA Play” App on the Xbox store and download it.
    2. Open the EA Play App.
    3. If you are not subscribed, do so now.
    4. Navigate to “Game Trials” and find EA FC 24.
    5. Click on “Free Trial” and start to download EA FC 24.
    6. When opening EA FC 24, you’ll receive a notification informing you how long your trial remains.

Please give me an update after taking these steps.

Source:
    https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc/news/how-to-play-the-ea-fc-24-10-hour-trial-with-ea-play

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. Paul-Ernst Schilling Win User

Hello, I can play normaly offline and in Ultimate team in the menu. When i Join a online game i cant use my PS4 controller. I just can use the start button. Please help me

I bought EA FC in the ea app. So then I can start the app from xbox ? Is this possible ?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I download ea fc - Similar Threads - Why can’t download

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  4. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  7. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  10. Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .: I want to use a custom photo to use as a background on my Xbox X. I wanted to use a photo off the internet but the edge app says downloads not supported by this device. Do I need to download a...