Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

Discus and support Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jonathan Porter, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix this but they won't work. I am very unhappy as I bought this but I can't even play it.

:)

Jonathan Porter, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

Hello, Jonathan P. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with Minecraft.
    Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, Minecraft has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

However, as a general recommendation, and if you didn't try to, you may want to check if the issue persists after connecting the affected device to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, or after reinstalling the game.

Note: If you decide to reinstall the game, and you play on PC or mobile phone, make sure to back up your worlds.

Additionally, it is important to mention that even if Microsoft owns Minecraft/Mojang, they remain as a separate company, including the support for in-game issues.

Furthermore, I think you may find the following thread helpful. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me and for your kindness.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

downloading games i bought already but not on marketplace

Okay. I just wanted to make sure that's what you did. Even if they're not on the marketplace, you should be able to find them in your download history -
    support.microsoft.com/.../962228
  4. Smwutches Win User

You said you did a file transfer, but you do you mean a license transfer? If you have the licenses on your console, then you should be able to play them offline. You should also be able to redownload them through your download history.
  5. gamer78 Win User

i did do a license transfer, but xbox live still makes u re download them again, even on the license page on xbox.com it says that, and as i stated earlier all 4 games i bought are no longer on xbox marketplace
  6. odinsdottirs Win User

Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it! Some of the DLC you can unlock through the Dragon Keep thing (which I had to discover for myself lmao, I haven't touched that thing since DAI was coning out) so if anyone is wondering how to get things like the item
    packs and such that's how, as long as you synch your account it will appear, but yeah the story or single quest DLC doesn't seem to work that way.

Thanks again, it's super annoying but I can live without it if they don't make it accessible in the end.
Thema:

1. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought? - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  5. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  6. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  7. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  8. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  9. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  10. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...