Why can't I delete this

Discus and support Why can't I delete this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaron Porterfield, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Why can't I delete this

I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved games.

:)

Jaron Porterfield, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why can't I delete this

Hello Jaron P, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

There are several reasons why you may not be able to delete your Dragon Origins save files. One possibility is that the save files are stored in the cloud, rather than on your console. In this case, you will not be able to delete them directly from the game. Instead, you'll have to go to your console settings and remove them from there.

Another possibility is that the saved files are locked. This can happen if the game is using the save files for something, such as saving online progress or tracking achievements. In this case, you will not be able to delete the saved files without first unlocking them.

Source of information:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Juegos-de...almacenados-online-en-Dragon-Age/m-p/10110634

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. G LEGENDARY83 Win User

Can't use a Microsoft phone properly on a Microsoft web page...smh

I can't delete once I begin to type. Why?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Why can't I delete my account.

If you want to use the WLID attached to this account, just change it to another WLID and then your original one will be freed up. More specific instructions can be found at our sticky post:

forums.xbox.com/.../3688.aspx
  5. OB GYN KEN0BI Win User

golden guns? (possible spoilers)

lol nevermind.

hmm... why can't I delete the thread?
  6. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Can't delete club

I have the exactly same issue me to.

The club doesn't have any member except me and still i CAN'T delete it.

Why is this happening and how i can delete this club?

I have create that club yesterday and today doesn't let me to delete it.

WHY???????
Thema:

Why can't I delete this

1. Why can't I delete this - Similar Threads - Why can't delete

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why can't I make or delete my clubs?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make or delete my clubs?: I can't make or delete any clubs, nor can I make a club on an alt account and transfer it to my main account. When I delete the club (the only one I have) it just doesn't delete. When I try to...
  9. Why can't I delete or saved clips and screen shots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I delete or saved clips and screen shots?: I'm trying to delete all saved clips and screenshots, once I've deleted them they come straight back. I've tried reseting xbox series x and reseting just keeping games and apps but nothing is...
  10. Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network: If I try to upload a clip, I get a notification telling me the clip has been uploaded, but it doesn't appear on the XBOX network or on the mobile app. If I go back to the clip on my console, I...