Why can't I create a profile?

Discus and support Why can't I create a profile? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My internet works just fine and won't take me to xbox live. I can't update. I have tried hovering over save data in system settings and pressing LB RB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZerefSaiyan, Apr 27, 2023.

1. ZerefSaiyan
    ZerefSaiyan Guest

My internet works just fine and won't take me to xbox live. I can't update. I have tried hovering over save data in system settings and pressing LB RB X LB RB X. I just want a profile to save my games that's all.

:)

ZerefSaiyan, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your profile problem.

If I may ask, are you trying to make an offline provide to an Xbox Live profile?

What happens when you try to go Xbox Live or what error are you getting? Is your console not able to connect to the network?

Thanks!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why can't I create clubs?

Hi TheLegacyGuy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

After that if still doesn't work please try to create a club with a different gamertag, let me know the results
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Can't create another profile

Hello Tim,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to create a new profile on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Can't Create Xbox Profile

Hello Jake, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to create an Xbox profile. Let’s try to sort this out.

For this purpose, I would like to ask:
    May I know if you tried using a different device, like your phone, to create your Xbox profile?
    Additionally, what about using a different Wi-Fi network, or using your mobile data?
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can't create another profile

Try create new profile on PC or Mobile.
Thema:

1. Why can't I create a profile? - Similar Threads - Why can't create

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  8. Why can't I create a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a group post?: It's not a connection issue nor a privacy issue 066f76bf-f63e-4616-8562-f6b8d7fb453c
  9. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  10. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425