Why can't I create a looking for group post?

Discus and support Why can't I create a looking for group post? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Marshall C, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Marshall C
    Marshall C Guest

I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same thing with every game for LFG's, and I really wanna fix it. Please help me

:)

Marshall C, Mar 8, 2024
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can't I create a group post

Hi Don’Ivan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you provide a photo of this error? Have you tried any other steps such as restarting your Xbox and router?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Why can't I create a group post?

Hello, When you try to create a post what happens? Does it give an error message?
  6. Jeremy Grey Win User

Why can't I create a group post?

Hello Yio! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you.

Please elaborate on what issue you are having with creating a group post specifically.

Please post any error messages or screenshot any odd behavior and the users of this forum including me will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Why can't I create a looking for group post? - Similar Threads - Why can't create

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  7. Why can't I create a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a group post?: It's not a connection issue nor a privacy issue 066f76bf-f63e-4616-8562-f6b8d7fb453c
  8. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  9. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425
  10. Why can't I create a profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a profile?: My internet works just fine and won't take me to xbox live. I can't update. I have tried hovering over save data in system settings and pressing LB RB X LB RB X. I just want a profile to save my...