Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ziggy Earl, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Ziggy Earl
    Ziggy Earl Guest

When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection.

For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.”

I have read so many threads on this same issue and NONE have resolved my problem! I accidentally removed my account from the 360 emulator and now I can’t download it back, which has made my problem even worse.

It was all working fine yesterday but today this problem has started and I can’t log into Xbox live on my 360 games, nor can I even download my account due to a network error. I know that my Xbox series S is connected to the wifi perfectly fine. This is an Xbox 360 emulator issue.

If a Microsoft rep could help me that would be great.

:)

Ziggy Earl, Apr 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: