Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive done it before and other devices work but my Xbox one s doesn’t. 5ef814e9-c0f8-4e08-9f55-5afda96d1b41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Monteleone, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.

ive done it before and other devices work but my Xbox one s doesn’t.

:)

Sean Monteleone, Jun 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

If the problem has occurred before, it is possible that it is physical.

Have you tried connecting to the RJ45 cable? Does the cable work fine?

Have you tried restoring?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  3. [Redacted]787 Win User

How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox
    So what you're going to do is look on the back of the console and try to find a free usb port for it. then plug it in and go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to your Wi-Fi.
  4. MILLARD22 Win User

cant connect or disconnects every few seconds

Oh I guess that would help

I tried unplugging the cable while the xbox is off and wile I was still connected to xbox live but then it says I do have cable plugged in and won’t let me use my Wi-Fi. I tried setting it back to factory settings. i rebooted my router . Unfortunately I
    can’t remember a little things I tried

The Wi-Fi will not work without the cable.

Wen testing the connation the little symbol for Wi-Fi switches to the cable symbol and back.
  5. SGT SADLER Win User

Wired ethernet connection

Is your wi-fi working fine cause i run on wi-fi and it works fine apart from a high 200 ms latency how is your wi-fi connection ?
  6. Stephanie Cooper1 Win User

Xbox series x not recognizing Ethernet connection

Hello,

I tried it on energy saving mode with Wi-Fi. When I first turned it on it was not connected but after several seconds it then connected to Wi-Fi.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi. - Similar Threads - Why can’t connect

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?: Everytime i join a party it says “connecting” then after around 30 seconds it disconnects and i don’t know how to fix it. ed32be15-5f1c-4f4c-87f2-b283d00c43ff
  7. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...
  8. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?: I can’t connect to any multiplayer servers on Minecraft, I have re-booted the router, checked my Wi-Fi connection. Re-logged into Minecraft and disabled firewall. I honestly don’t know what I have...
  9. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?: I cant connect my Xbox to wifi when I have done before with no problems. It says “cant connect to your wireless network” and hardware problem. e11bcd27-6c26-45c1-8737-390e2011e89c
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...