Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2

Discus and support Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Toth, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Nick Toth
    Nick Toth Guest

Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me add my profile can anyone help?

:)

Nick Toth, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nick T! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, it mostly happens when you change your gamertag and from there comes the problem that your profile does not connect to the games.

To do this, follow these steps below:

1. Launch a backwards compatible title on your console.
    2. Press the Home and Back (View and Menu) buttons at the same time.
    3. Select Manage Storage (you will receive a warning that you are leaving the game)
    4. Select Profiles, find your gamertag and delete it.
    5. Press B to exit the screen, and then press the Back and Home buttons again to open the menu.
    6. Select Sign in or press X on the controller
    7. Select Download Profile to download your profile back to the console.

This should resolve any issues you have with the gamertag. If this information was useful to you, let me know!

Information obtained from: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...solution/12f0ffd2-920e-48b9-812d-c8604453546f

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Aiden Rosemond Win User

Can't log in to Xbox account error code 0x8007052E

hey, im having a isuue with downloading profile on call of duty black ops 2 i only just got it after i entered my email and password it says this Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console, Please download it again Code. 80151006 and i don't know when it means Please download it again
  4. RooK53 Win User

EASY fix to NO SCOPING

Which is why I can't wait for Black Ops-2.

Let the skilless QSers stay in MW3 & pop each other.
  5. joelee26 Win User

Xbox 360 games on xbox 1

I have xbox live on my account on xbox 1 but when I put the 360 version of black ops 2 in, it let's me play with my profile but not online. It tells me the profile I'm using can't use xbox live on this console
  6. fig newtser Win User

Slim can't read Black Ops 2?

I am going to try and test another copy of black ops 2 from my friend, just to make sure it's not just because my slim can't read a certain black ops 2 disc.
Thema:

1. Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2 - Similar Threads - Why can't connect

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  4. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  5. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  6. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  7. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0
  8. Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8
  9. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...: Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...