Why can't I connect my console to the app?

Discus and support Why can't I connect my console to the app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tennafa Doneff, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please.

:)

Tennafa Doneff, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Tennafa my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

What model is your console?

Let me know to help you further and what are you tried trying linking your account? just the basic steps?
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

I can't connect my console to the xbox app

Whenever I try to connect my console to the XBOX app it tells me to sign into my account, but every time I have it says to try again later, this has been going on for a week.
    Hi gray parry

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Do you want a remote play? If yes, try the steps provided here: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    3. Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    4. Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. Juhn Jac Win User

I can't connect my console to the xbox app

Hi gray parry

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

why can't I connect, my internet is ok but can't connect to Xbox apps

Hi,

We're happy to look into this. To isolate the problem with Xbox App, here is the link on how to
    download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Regards.
  6. Semenov Evgenii Win User

Xbox App - Server Connectivity Blocked - All Solutions Tried

Any official persons here? Nothing worked. Can't play SoD2 with my friend because we can't connect to each other. "Server connection is blocked" said an XBOX app. Why I spent my money for Ult, edition to have no chances to play coop?????
Thema:

1. Why can't I connect my console to the app? - Similar Threads - Why can't connect

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  4. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  5. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  6. Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2: Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me add my profile can anyone help?...
  7. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0
  8. Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8
  9. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...: Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...