Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

Discus and support Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daddy Cohen, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Daddy Cohen
    Daddy Cohen Guest

I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle.

:)

Daddy Cohen, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Seriously Scott Win User

Xbox one controller failures

Ahhh the dreaded stick drift, it was the right stick for me, it finally took my day 1 controller from me... :(

Always disliked clicking in a stick for sprint, so one of my Elites paddles is always mapped to the left stick click.
  3. G̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] [Ì Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

I have the same issue but with the normal elite controller my left stick is drifting and my other buttons are double clicking my firmware version is:2.3.2.2388.0
  4. BETHAMPHETAMlNE Win User

My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

Yeah I tried with other controllers and they work fine. It shows I'm clicking the left stick it's not actually a drift per se, it shows like a press even tho it's not pressed..

It is definitely my elite being perceived as being clicked
  5. DashingX360 Win User

Left = Up a lot in Injustice: Gods Among Us on Xbox One

Thanks for the reply, Chris!

I've only played one other game on the Xbox One, and that one just uses the left stick for 360° movement rather than the precise UDLR movement that Injustice uses. It's probably just unwanted movement that the game's interpreting incorrectly. It just unfortunately
    seems to interpret a large range of angles as Up and a relatively small range of angles as Left, which just may be a universal issue with the game. I did switch to the D-Pad, but that hurts my wrists after a moderate amount of time, so I was hoping for a fix
    with the left stick--though the left stick's location on the Xbone controller does hurt my wrist more than the stick's location on the 360 controller, to begin with. 8^)
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox one right stick issue

Don't eat, drink, sweat or smoke while I use my controller. I put the controller back in its box when not in use.... My controller is definitely cleaner than most people's.

Problem with my controller's, clicking the left stick to sprint is not good for the longevity of the controller. It's a problem I had with the 360 and now X1 controller's. Why some have right stick problems?... No idea. Sooner I get an Elite controller the
    better I think.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles? - Similar Threads - Why can’t click

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  7. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  8. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  9. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  10. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913