Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

Discus and support Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathaniel bickom, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account.

:)

Nathaniel bickom, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Always at your service Nathaniel B, let's hope that another member of the community can give their opinion regarding this topic. Remember that we are here to help each other and if you have another question or problem you can write again and we will be happy to continue helping you.

I wish you many successes in your life.
  3. Nathaniel bickom Win User

I had created my xbox account WeakElf8947534 when I was 15 on my xbox 360, and I didn't have a Microsoft account yet, so my sister said i could use her Microsoft account. But when i had got my own account setup she asked me if I could transfer the xbox account to my new Microsoft account, so logged into the account a couple of diffrent times to try and see if i could change the account linked to it with but with no avail. So i had just recently remembed about it and I looked it up on Google and I found something that said I couldn't change the Microsoft account linked to it but I thought I'd ask just to be sure thanks anyway for the help you could give me though. I hope you have a nice rest of your day
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nathaniel B, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

From what I understand you cannot change Microsoft accounts completely, but you can change the email address of that account if that is helpful to you can take a look at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/Accou...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Can you give us some additional details about what's going on and what your general concern is?

Information source (Credits):

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ed-to-my/d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c

I am looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Im having a problem with my email and i really want to change it, Can i change my xbox live account email to a different email? Please help.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...nt-email/6494c1e5-1ef7-43bf-9668-8bb50ecf3e78
    reveals the web link to enable you to change your addresse is broken; also see
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/liveid-signin/why-cant-i-change-my-windows-id/f9637192-602b-4b77-9f10-e4b5afdf3ee7
    for detail.

Instead, I'd suggest preparing the new email addresse at
    http://signup.live.com
    if you have not already done so, then change it on the Xbox360 console with
    Settings | Account | --> --> Account Security | Change Microsoft Account
  6. RockClimber9 Win User

Account Swap Not Working

Just found this tidbit regarding only being allowed to make one account change per 30 days. WTF Microsoft. Just, WTF? Why not put that info in the error message, or at least in the directions for account swapping!?

support.xbox.com/.../cant-change-microsoft-account-now
Thema:

1. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account - Similar Threads - Why cant change

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  8. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  9. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?: I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $ dfc3e2bb-4feb-4242-80cf-6c272a4dc15a
  10. why cant I change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I change my profile picture?: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and...