Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

Discus and support Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kat platt, Aug 13, 2023.

1. kat platt
    kat platt Guest

Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working

:)

kat platt, Aug 13, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Try clearing the game cache in Console Settings. Select Console. Tap Formatting Options. Select Clear Cache. If that doesn't work, try clearing the console's cache: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage".

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. kat platt Win User

I tried both of these and they didn’t not work anything else we could try
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  5. Zeke656 Win User

MW3 Split Screen Mp

not always MW & MW2 didnt have split screen MP.

I dont have MW3 yet so does anyone know if you can split screen online?
  6. RuairiM97 Win User

How do I talk in game chat on modern warfare 2 with my wireless headset?

Hi Josef,

It’s happening on my Xbox series X, yeah seems to only be happening on this game, I only have the 2 headsets to try with unfortunately.

I’ve tried going through settings of Xbox and MW2 to see if something in game is causing it but I can’t seem to see anything.

I have although noticed that when you’re in the game menu at the top right corner of the screen when the headset is off it says connect another controller to perform split screen but when the headset is on it says press A to join split screen, so it’s almost like the game thinks my headset is another controller.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2 - Similar Threads - Why can’t change

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  6. Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account: So the picture I want to use isn’t anything against policy but any time I try is on the Xbox app it’s says try again in a bit something went wrong I tried it on the Xbox website but it dosnt give...
  7. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  8. Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?: Hi, I was trying to change mg GT to “” since i use it everywhere but it wont let me. There is no one with this gamertag or any variants, so what’s the problem? It’s just food and a play on “being...
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904