Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

Discus and support Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexindriana, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Alexindriana
    Alexindriana Guest

I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $

:)

Alexindriana, Jun 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

On your Minecraft launcher login page, please don't use your Mojang account login details. You will need to click the "Go back" button on the login screen then click "Add account" and then choose "Microsoft login."

If that doesn't work, try using the other version of the launcher which you can download from this link, https://aka.ms/minecraftClientWindows.

Please let me know if it works.
  3. Cesar666(2) Win User

How to unlock DLC characters.

I hope someone could help me, I have the Standard Edition of Moral Kombat and i bought the season pass, but the DLC characters don't appear, just the Skins are available, i've checked the Hard Drive and every single character is there, but i cant choose
    any of them in the game, any idea why this happens?
  4. ChasityLaBeau Win User

Minecraft

No we our both on xbox and cant figure out why he has 16 and i have 14 when we bought the same game :(
  5. CypherHero10 Win User

I Cant Change My Bio, Location, Motto, etc

Cant change my bio, location, or name. Doesn't even come up on the list of things able to edit. Both on the console and on xbox.com. Kind of funny considering i was able to do so for years until now. What changed?
  6. Donkeymusic2015 Win User

Multiple Headset Failure

Hi, yeah they were both purchased as xbox compatible and have worked since we bought them several months ago.

I don't have the adaptor but im reading a lot about this, cant understand why they would suddenly stop working.

ive not tried signing in, will try that now. thanks
Thema:

1. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them? - Similar Threads - Why cant change

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  8. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  9. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  10. why cant I change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I change my profile picture?: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and...