Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

Discus and support Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Scott1, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase

:)

Justin Scott1, Jul 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Justin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry, but the game has been delisted from the store. It is unavailable for purchase anymore. What I can recommend here is to look for a physical copy of it from the nearest retail store near from your place,
  3. Venom Littlee Win User

Can’t buy skate 2!

Still nothing I tried different web browsers as well. It keeps popping it up. Rough
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can’t buy skate 2!

Have you already tried to use a different payment method, Venom? If yes and the same issue occurs you may need to try and check third-party retail store for a game code.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can’t buy skate 2!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try to use a different payment method or try to use a different device.

Also, make sure that your account is not a child or teen so you can complete the purchase.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/bi...
  6. Smwutches Win User

Skate 2 unavailable

I don't know all of the regions it's available in. If it's not coming up with that link I posted, then it's not available in your region.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still - Similar Threads - Why can’t buy

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  7. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  8. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....
  9. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec
  10. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...