Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

Discus and support Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cole clark1, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Cole clark1
    Cole clark1 Guest

Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a trading offer for rocket league, and since its a 28 hour ban its unappealable. I just think its kind of [mod removed] that Im paying for an online service and im getting punished for using it the correct way. Nothing you can do either if you get a suspension like this, so Im forced to literally not be able to chat post or do anything comms related for zero actual reason for the next 30 hours. Love you xbox team, do better.

:)

Cole clark1, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team literally unreachable?

They don't allow appeals on suspensions that short because it would take longer than the suspension for them to review it and respond.

LFG posts are only for looking for other people to play games in. Offering to buy/sell/trade/etc. anything in them is not allowed. That would only be allowed in the game itself.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

False Communication Bans

The reason that enforcement actions that are 24 hours or less can not be reviewed is because by the time the enforcement team reviews the case the suspension would be over.

Even playstation has their rules and suspensions and there is no way to appeal there suspensions no matter what amount of time the suspension was for.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Ridiculous 24 hour ban, please recind ASAP

No one from the enforcement team reads these forums.

The only place to see why you were suspended & to appeal a suspension is here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    but you can't file a case review for a 24 hour suspension so you'll have to just sit it out.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cannot request case review

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team, but they do not review 24 hours suspensions which is why you were not given that option. The review takes longer than the suspension lasts.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Suspended again for something I have already been a suspension for

Hmm the 24 hours is standard for the first time suspension for communication. The reason why I speculate is I've never heard of them overturning something like that where there is no gray area but there is no appeal on 24 hours and I don't think you were
    supposed to be given an appeal.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team... - Similar Threads - Why can’t appeal

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension: I literally just got chat banned because I put shipment 24/7 in a looking for group post. Seriously Microsoft u need to do something about your enforcement system. This isn’t the first time I’ve...