Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

Discus and support Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shah Abeer Muhammad Irfan, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh? [​IMG]

i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh

:)

Shah Abeer Muhammad Irfan, Aug 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Bangladesh is not a supported region for Xbox. Attempting to access the service from unsupported regions can result in account and hardware bans
  3. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

i dont know, i asked microsoft team, they also dont know. sometimes they block some countries for test as far as i know. so we have to wait till they unblock.
  4. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

SMS service is blocked in Bangladesh. so cant redeem the rewards right now. have to wait for unblock
  5. nxt zn Win User

do u know when it will be unblock..?
  6. nxt zn Win User

i have same problem... i wanted to redeem but they sent me no otp
Thema:

1. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh? - Similar Threads - Why can't add

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  8. Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?: I'm currently trying to set up a new account for my father. I get all the way to the point where it asks for a gamertag! I type one in and it just says "can't complete at this time" with an error...
  9. why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??: hello.in multiMC ,when i add my microsoft account its shows: Failed to get authorization for Xbox services. Error %2.can you help me plz c75ede49-18f5-4aa8-8ddd-cc730075a570
  10. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?: A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried...