Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

Discus and support Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody Brien, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Cody Brien
    Cody Brien Guest

Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t what I need currently.

On top of this I’m unable to access the market in the main menu. It’s like I have no connection to any server or internet but with every other app able to connect to an internet source I have to assume it’s something up with flight simulator.

I really just want to see my weather able to be changed again. So if I can get help figuring that out that would be great

:)

Cody Brien, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Let's rule out any problems with privacy and security settings, sometimes this can cause conflicts with the in-game functions of some games.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

In case this does not work for you and it is an in-game problem, you should report it to the game support through this link

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 loading indicator graphic always there in FS 2020 & newly installed game.

Flight simulator is a live serrvice game and constanttly downloads terrain data, weather data, and lice flight data

you can turn these off in options
  4. DavidRigney1 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

I have a Xbox one series S al digital. Why can’t I play flight simulator. It’s saying not playable on this device!! [Mod removed]
  5. TinkyWinkyMD Win User

Good Trick Xbox Live !!..... Trickery

Aussie living in Thailand

System is smart enough to collect your cash, and only then tell you you can’t access FS on cloud from my country

I actually applied for the game pass from the promo under flight simulator

Deceptive & they ensure you can’t contact them with a complaint
  6. Harvey Chan1 Win User

Can not buy anything on Flight Simulator market

I can't buy things on the MS flight simulator market, how to solve?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator? - Similar Threads - Why can’t access

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  7. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  8. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  9. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  10. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42