Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

Discus and support Why can’t I access grand theft auto? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keondra A., Jan 7, 2024.

1. Keondra A.
    Keondra A. Guest

I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve never played it on a disc. How can this be fixed?

:)

Keondra A., Jan 7, 2024
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Keondra, Grand Theft Auto V left the subscription yesterday, okay? January 5. This is why it is asking for you to insert the disc, but you can also buy it digitally and continue your progress normally.

I hope you understand and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Smwutches Win User

GTA V was removed from Game Pass. If you want to continue playing, you would need to purchase the game.
  5. Damnlag Win User

sexual harassment

You posted this in the Grand Theft Auto V forum. My question is, why is your 8 year old playing Grand Theft Auto V? oO
  6. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
Thema:

1. Why can’t I access grand theft auto? - Similar Threads - Why can’t access

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  5. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  6. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  7. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  8. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  9. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  10. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42