Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

Discus and support Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenneth murphy1, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why?

:)

kenneth murphy1, Jul 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Kenneth, I would like to let you know that I have seen recently another player from a different country (where friends & family is supported) to report something similar. The subscription isn’t available to be purchased at the moment.

This could be a temporary problem, I strongly recommend you to keep an eye from time to time on the subscription listing. However, contacting Microsoft about this is a good idea as well.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Kenneth, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to purchase Game Pass Friends & Family. Let’s try to sort this out.

For this, please review the following information:

1. Turn off your VPN software in case you’re using one.
    2. Review if your Microsoft account region is set to Ireland.
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    3. Make sure the payment method you try to use is billed and issued in Ireland.
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Lastly, I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that no one in the forums is capable of reviewing your account information.
  4. kenneth murphy1 Win User

Thanks for the input ! Checked all those settings, to no avail. Will contact Microsoft support to get some clarity 👍
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You can only share your subscription on console through the home Xbox feature. Adding someone to the family does not grant them access to your subscription.

An alternative would be the new game pass family & friends plan:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/friends-and...

(At this time, Game Pass Friends & Family is only available in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and Sweden.)
  6. Smwutches Win User

I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for one profile though. Why does it not apply to our family?

If you live in Chile, Columbia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa and Sweden, you would need to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family plan.

Otherwise, only the account that purchases Ultimate will have access to cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland - Similar Threads - Why can’t access

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  7. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  8. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  9. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  10. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...