Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

Discus and support Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SeVeRuS40K, May 21, 2021.

1. SeVeRuS40K
    SeVeRuS40K Guest

Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an issue I rang Microsoft and they said "Sorry we no longer support that console!" So all those games I paid for are locked in the cloud, on the Xbox360 store, WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY GAMES BACK ON MY PC? I have an Xbox games PC subscription, the games are the SAME digital copies I ALREADY PURCHASED, I feel so ripped off, and so do LOTS of other people. Even thinking about going to court. Please HELP me, someone. I'm a disabled pensioner, and I cannot afford to buy all those games again. GTA5, Red Dead1 the list goes on. Like100 games are GONE. I've been a loyal Microsoft customer for years. Why?

:)

SeVeRuS40K, May 21, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: