Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level

Discus and support Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level Iam stuck on and realy annoying Gears of war first one The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NameXboxlover, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level

Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level

Iam stuck on and realy annoying

Gears of war first one The berserker

Battlefield bad company 2 protect satellite wreck

Battlefield 3 going hunting my plane come down and I press buttons and noting happens.

Jericho demo version cannot get thought that big door no directional arrow’s pointing the way I have to go.

Yes I have tried you tube

:)

NameXboxlover, Aug 6, 2014
  2. D K n9ne
    D K n9ne Guest
    campaign reset, beat the game and now i cant play all of my levels

I beat the campaign on normal and was done and could go back and play on any level i wanted. last night my friend played some campaign on easy and got to the level guillotine, now today it will only let me play on easy and only up to that level. is my game
    glitched out or something? will it ever let me play on hard so i can go back through the game again?

D K n9ne, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    Nov 19 patch notes

war game recruit easy peasy bots, still lots of XP

Buick350X, Aug 6, 2014
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Played all of them besides the first Gears on the hardest settings possible and both Battlefields were still the easiest modes ive played. On bad company 2 keep the rooftops clear and make every shot count on the chopper.

BF3 you must make sure you Flare at the right time. or missiles will hit you. Get that done and your good.

RippenHarra, Aug 6, 2014
  5. spiffy939
    spiffy939 Guest
    If you are having a hard time on the easy/recruit settings then you just have to accept the fact (and I mean this in the nicest possible way) you are just not that good at computer games.

I dont see why you cannot watch a youtube clip of any game you have a problem with and copy what they do to succeed, again it comes back to your level of ability.

spiffy939, Aug 11, 2014
  6. thank you

ps jeff ess i have just started playin games got to get use to them

NameXboxlover, Aug 16, 2014
  7. Drabz
    Drabz Guest
    Only way to get good is just get in there and play.

The YouTube way of finding where to go is a good idea. Or find some digital downloads of walkthroughs.

Drabz, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Drabz Win User

Only way to get good is just get in there and play.

The YouTube way of finding where to go is a good idea. Or find some digital downloads of walkthroughs.
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Played all of them besides the first Gears on the hardest settings possible and both Battlefields were still the easiest modes ive played. On bad company 2 keep the rooftops clear and make every shot count on the chopper.

BF3 you must make sure you Flare at the right time. or missiles will hit you. Get that done and your good.
  10. NameXboxlover Win User

thank you

ps jeff ess i have just started playin games got to get use to them
  11. spiffy939 Win User

If you are having a hard time on the easy/recruit settings then you just have to accept the fact (and I mean this in the nicest possible way) you are just not that good at computer games.

I dont see why you cannot watch a youtube clip of any game you have a problem with and copy what they do to succeed, again it comes back to your level of ability.
  12. julosjc Win User

Discussion: On feeling overpowered or underpowered in video games

I like the idea of developing to level up to get to a better level e.g. RPG games. Playing as a Jedi in any of the star wars games with awesome power was enjoyable - overpowered especially on easy levels
Thema:

1. Why can’t game developer’s make games easy to play epcily on easy or recruit level - Similar Threads - Why can’t game

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  4. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  5. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  6. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  7. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  8. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  9. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  10. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...