why can't anyone but Turtle Beach make a truly wireless headset for Xbox One?

Discus and support why can't anyone but Turtle Beach make a truly wireless headset for Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't anyone, except Turtle Beach, make a truly wireless headset (no chat cable) for the Xbox One? I cannot believe it is somehow technical.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mako_H2O, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Mako_H2O
    Mako_H2O Guest

Why can't anyone, except Turtle Beach, make a truly wireless headset (no chat cable) for the Xbox One?

I cannot believe it is somehow technical. Turtle Beach may have smart people, but doubt it is some huge issue only THEY can get around. It cannot be a sales issue. There are tons of people who buy gaming headsets. Or else there would not be dozens of different
    vendors trying to cash in.

Wireless headsets have been on the Xbox One's feedback page since it was released, and yet only one company can 'figure it out'? It almost seems like it is some proprietary licensing deal that only one company has. I would doubt this would fly with federal
    trade regulations, but it has to make you wonder what the hell is so hard about making a truly wireless headset for the Xbox one.

:)

Mako_H2O, Jun 8, 2016
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jun 8, 2016
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jun 8, 2016
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Need help with 802.11n router

5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Wireless Headset

You can wait for Microsoft to make a headset that you may or may not like. Or you can choose one of the many options already out there by companies dedicated to making headsets.

Check out the site here -
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories?xr=shellnav

A few headsets for example -

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Headset for Xbox One

Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset for Xbox One

Razer Thresher Ultimate

Find the one that meets your price point and you're good to go. Do you're research first since not all headsets are truly wireless.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Can Turtle Beach Delta be used fully wireless on XB1 yet?

No they can't, the only way to go fully wireless with Turtle Beach headsets on the One is to buy the latest Stealth model.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

having connection issues kinects and turtle beach head phones

8. GMAN990 Win User
Thema:

1. why can't anyone but Turtle Beach make a truly wireless headset for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - why can't anyone

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  9. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  10. Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?: Xbox game bar is showing that my mic is working, but when I talk through party chat it doesn't work. Mic works on different applications like discord. I've tried everything I've found online but...