Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

Discus and support Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImreVT, Jan 26, 2024.

1. ImreVT
    ImreVT Guest

Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV).

From any other device it works, but not via TV.

The error message is about an issue with my authentication. (‘Ooops! We hit a snag. We’re sorry, but we encountered an issue with your authentication…’)

Restart does not help.

Earlier it worked, I did not change anything, my account is valid.

Any idea how to solve it?

:)

ImreVT, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Sean D2 Win User

I have exactly the same problem as this now too, unable to sign in and just get the same "Oops w! We hit a snag."

Any news on an answer yet ?

Just wondering as don't like the thought of not being able to access this at weekend
  3. ImreVT Win User

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for the prompt feedback.

Good to know very likely it’s a central error. I’ll wait for the official announcement.
  4. Chris Hodgetts Win User

I have exactly the same issue, was working perfectly fine until around 15.00 gmt yesterday (25/01/24), but was disconnected and have been unable to connect ever since. My LG TV is running the latest version, which is the same when it was working yesterday. There was an issue flagged yesterday ref cloud gaming access, but this was considered resolved by 20.00 GMT…but not for LG TV users by the look of it? Getting close to nearly 24 hours not being able to access the service?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ImreVT, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Consultant and member of the Microsoft community, and I'd love to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that.

There are more reports of the same issue coming from your Region. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

There isn't an official update yet, but I believe it's an issue with the servers.

For now, I would like to ask you to try again later.

Thank you for understanding.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Samsung Gaming Hub

No, it's not possible on your TV. Streaming games on the TV via the cloud can only be done by the account holder.
Thema:

1. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV? - Similar Threads - Why cannot login

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  4. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?: Exactly what the title says, I checked all my privacy and online safety settings and everything is set to open, I do not have any ban or suspensions currently. 979bf13d-512d-49eb-ae51-fcc3ca1f9b54
  8. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  9. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  10. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032