why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?

Discus and support why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THR GAMING, Aug 18, 2023.

1. THR GAMING
    THR GAMING Guest

i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games

:)

THR GAMING, Aug 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because Google, despite Xbox being perfectly capable of doing so, has not launched YouTube streaming on Xbox.

They are the only ones who can implement this feature
  3. AdvancedAlan Win User

Why can't you watch streaming live video on this app? (NBA D-League)

Any live stream video on YouTube can only be watched on a browser mainly so that YouTube and the live stream provider can sell ads.

Also it seems that you can not watch said live via the Xbox IE browser as it seems the video uses Flash when streaming and since Xbox doesn't support flash the content is not watchable
  4. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

I think you can't stream to YouTube because Xbox want to support Mixer 🤔
    Then why is there a Twitch app? If Microsoft were so hell bent to only support Mixer, there wouldn't be a Twitch App. And yet, you can still stream to Twitch.

It's really up to YouTube to get a working streaming app on the Xbox One.

So please suggest to YouTube to create a Xbox One streaming app.
  5. james m9 Win User

Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

That's awesome Sony does. Imma research because if PlayStation can stream to YouTube I'm not replacing my 5 Xboxs I'll get 6 of the newest PlayStations tax time.
  6. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox game bar broadcasting on youtube

Xbox doesnt support youtube live streaming
Thema:

1. why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox? - Similar Threads - why playstation support

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  4. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  5. Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?: I want to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account for Minecraft to play on realms, but whenever I try to, it says: "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...
  6. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  7. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  8. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  9. Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing: Why is there no good games on Xbox? You look at PlayStation with Spider-Man and even wolverine these look insane. Xbox needs to start producing games like this. 846058b8-25b3-44bf-bffd-dcadff8d6e33
  10. Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation?: I’m trying to resign into Microsoft on my PlayStation 4, and I have all the correct information for the account I’m using on my PlayStation, but it’s not working and I know it worked perfectly...