Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

Discus and support Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hershey hershey, May 28, 2024.

1. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game

So I told him to go **** himself ..

Harassment / my foul language..

Either way I was provoked ..

Feel like my chat bann should dissappear.

:)

hershey hershey, May 28, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get a suspension?

Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game

So I told him to go **** himself ..

Harassment / my foul language..

Either way I was provoked ..

Feel like my chat bann should dissappear.
    It doesnt matter how a situation starts (even if you were provoked). If you respond in a way that breaks the rules (which you did) then you can also be suspended. So they wont be likely to remove your suspension.

Thats why its best in these situations to not respond to the other persons bait (they are literally baiting you into saying something against the rules just so they have a valid legitimate reason to report you) and simply block and report them. This way they get suspended and you get to continue on your merry way without any suspensions and you get to have the last laugh.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get a suspension?

Hi Hershey, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Both instances are wrong.

You could have reported him, as his action was not acceptable.

But once you engaged and replied in the way you did, you breached the community standards.

In this situation, the best course of action is to visit your Enforcement page and try to appeal the decision, if an appeal is available.

Please, sign-in here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Good luck! I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Gamerpics on forums.

It's actually shocking that the official forums where they are supposed to advertise their products and get people to talk about them and to create a buzz about them have neglect hanging off them.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Rules Question - Communications

any unwanted messaging is harassment common man its not rocket science

It doesn't matter who starts the fight it's your actions that affects your suspensjon

Noone else

If someone tells you to stop or you keep cursing or telling them off you need a lesson in curteousy

Common man 99.9% of on line players can figure it out why cant you?

You should treat your fellow players how you want to be treated
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamer Tag Change discussion with chat "representative".

If you want to change your tag you have to pay, just like everyone else.

The risk of getting harassment on your tag is not a reason to get a free change.

There is nothing about that tag that suggests you will receive harassment anyway.

If you do, all the tools required to block harassment are right there on your console.

I really have no idea why the guy was telling you to set up dummy accounts.

Your child playing on your account violates the code of conduct, one person per account.
Thema:

Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

1. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get... - Similar Threads - Why harass gameplay

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  8. Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?: Yesterday I was playing R6 since I haven't played since last year, and my first game QP was okay up until one of my teammates spammed me party invites. Knowing the community, I did not accept the...
  9. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  10. Why is it when someone team kills you and harasses you yet when you chat back your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when someone team kills you and harasses you yet when you chat back your...: Hi today i got susbended for speaking my mind and calling a australian person a [mod removed] yet when he calls me that he gets away with it yet when him and his friend team kill me they get to...